Category List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Yes animals have souls and YES Momma animals love their babies. Many animals take better care of their babies than humans do. I'm proud that my husband, who does hunt, refuses to kill a doe who has her babies still with her.

Mandy by Scott Wolfe on Flickr.
Mandy by Scott Wolfe on Flickr.
Click here to download
Yes animals have souls and YES Momma animals love their babies. Many animals take better care of their babies than humans do. I'm proud that my husband, who does hunt, refuses to kill a doe who has her babies still with her.
Yes animals have souls and YES Momma animals love their babies.  Many animals take better care of their babies than humans do.  I'm proud that my husband, who does hunt, refuses to kill a doe who has her babies still with her.
Click here to download
This proud mom shows off her little ones, too. Another pinner posted: "If I could have any wild animal as a pet, it would be an otter. This is otter mom with her baby ?"
This proud mom shows off her little ones, too.  Another pinner posted: "If I could have any wild animal as a pet, it would be an otter.  This is otter mom with her baby ?"
Click here to download
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment